ISO 22000:2005 is a Food Safety Management System that can be applied to any organization in the food chain. It demonstrates the organization’s ability to control food safety hazards and that food is safe at the time of human consumption.
It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which is involved in any aspect of the food chain and wants to implement systems that consistently provide safe products.
- Food Processing industries.
- Food Packaging industries.
- Food Storage warehousing and Distribution.
- Organizations involved in Public Food Sales.
- Laundry & Pest Control.
- Food Production and Manufacturing.